He talks big about being a “proud American patriot,” yet refused to bathe for a month, defecated on himself and did drugs in a desperate attempt to avoid fighting for his country during the Vietnam War.
Then there’s always the fact that as a 30-year-old man he had a relationship with a 17-year-old Hawaiian girl.
Or then there’s the 5 children he’s had out-of-wedlock, one of which he had to be taken to court to force him to pay child support.
And then there’s these quotes:
- “Obama, he’s a piece of sh*t, and I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary, you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless b*tch. Any questions?”
- “NBA’s gay gag order. Bryant committed this egregious verbal foul because he used a word demeaning to homosexuals, the most protected class of people in America.”
- “If it was up to me, if you uttered the word ‘gun control,’ we’d put you in jail.”
- “You probably can’t use the term `toxic c*nt’ in your magazine, but that’s what she is. Her very existence insults the spirit of individualism in this country. This b*tch is nothing but a two-bit whore for Fidel Castro.”
- “I got to tell you, guys that have sex with each others’ anal cavities – how can we offend guys that have anal sex? Don’t you think that might offend some of us who think that’s despicable?”
I’ll stop there, because I think you get the idea.
Well, this is the man Wendy Davis’ opponent for Governor of Texas, Greg Abbott, has apparently decided to do a few campaign stops with.
Because nothing says “party of good, Christian values” quite like standing with a man who called Hillary Clinton several disgusting words, told the President of the United States to “suck on” a machine gun and advocated for the jailing of people who believe we should have some kind of sensible gun regulations.
He’s openly racist, anti-gay, pro-guns, anti-government and loathes President Obama to an extent that I’d almost be willing to bet that he would celebrate if something bad did happen to him.
Come to think of it, he’s the epitome of many conservative voters.
But he also perfectly showcases the absolute ignorance of the Republican party. You’d never see someone who’s made veiled threats to the president’s life or called the former First Lady a “c*nt” and a “worthless b*tch” campaigning with Wendy Davis. Even if that person said these same things about George W. Bush and former First Lady Laura Bush – they wouldn’t be welcomed by Democrats at all.
Yet here’s Republican Greg Abbott, taking this scumbag Ted Nugent out on the campaign trail.
A draft-dodging, racist creep who’s shown absolutely no respect for the office of the President of the United States or pretty much anyone he disagrees with.
I guess those are the kind of values for which Greg Abbott stands.
I cannot stress this enough – we must stand with Wendy Davis and make sure she becomes the next Governor of Texas!
Latest posts by Allen Clifton (see all)
- The Simple Truth is Most Republicans Believe in a ‘Reality’ That Doesn’t Actually Exist - February 24, 2017
- John Boehner Admits Republicans are Frauds on Obamacare - February 23, 2017
- 5 Republicans Who Are Just as Much of a National Disgrace as Donald Trump - February 23, 2017