No matter what anyone thinks of Donald Trump, there’s no denying that he’s been the talk of politics ever since he entered the presidential race several weeks ago. Personally, I’m loving every minute of it because he’s turned the Republican party upside down. The truth is, the GOP doesn’t even know what to do about him. It’s clear the RNC certainly doesn’t want Trump as the face of the Republican party, let alone the party’s nominee for president, but no matter what he says or does – his poll numbers continue to rise.
As I’ve said before, it’s hypocritical for Republicans to condemn Trump considering he’s nothing more than the epitome of all the hate-filled propaganda they’ve built their party upon. Nothing he says really “shocks” me because it’s nothing I haven’t been reading on nearly every right-wing website and media outlet for years.
So I thought I’d list 10 ways that prove Donald Trump is the perfect Republican presidential candidate.
1. He’s arrogant: Conservatives are the same people who support arrogant blowhards like Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Bill O’Reilly, Eric Bolling, Ann Coulter and Sarah Palin. Trump fits right in with that crowd.
2. He doesn’t care about the truth: It’s amazing, he’s skyrocketing in the polls by simply telling conservatives what they want to hear, yet if anyone actually asks him what specifically he plans to do, he never answers. It doesn’t matter if almost everything he’s saying is an absolute lie, it’s exactly what many conservatives want to hear, so they love him for it.
3. He’s anti-immigration: Republicans can try to deny it all they want, but they’re anti-all immigration. Sure, they can only attack “illegal” immigrants, but if many conservative voters had their way they would see this country close the border to all immigrants. Well, at least the ones who are brown.
4. He’s pro-gun: Following the recent movie theater shooting in Louisiana, Trump came out and said anyone trying to blame guns for gun violence is “stupid.” Naturally, rhetoric like that plays right into the hands of the gun-loving fanatics that make up the majority of conservative voters.
5. He constantly attacks President Obama and Hillary Clinton: To be accepted by Republicans you must hate these two and he’s built a large part of his recent political success on bashing both of them as often as possible.
6. He’s pro-war: It’s quite entertaining to hear someone who literally knows nothing about foreign diplomacy try to talk about how “tough” he would be with our enemies. To listen to his rhetoric, he would basically go to war with anyone who didn’t bow to “The Donald.” As we all know, conservatives absolutely love that “tough war talk.”
7. He’s sexist: While there are female Republicans, it’s undeniable that the party is vehemently anti-women. This is a party that places more emphasis on an unborn fetus (solely for political reasons I might add) than they do the life of the mother. Not only that, but they’ve frequently opposed legislation that advocated for equality for women in the workplace. Trump says a lot of the stuff many of these people are thinking or saying behind closed doors, and they absolutely love him for it.
8. He’s a massive hypocrite: This is a man who’s been married three times, yet claims he “supports the sanctity of marriage” by opposing same-sex marriage. That’s pretty much on par with other conservatives such as Rush Limbaugh and Newt Gingrich, two men who have seven marriages between them – yet they, too, claim to support the sanctity of marriage.
9. He’s a birther: While you don’t hear nearly as much about it, there are still a lot of conservatives (especially those affiliated with the tea party) who don’t believe President Obama is an American citizen. That’s probably why Trump gets much of his support from tea party conservatives.
10. He’s racist: Let’s face it, the anti-immigrant/birther nonsense is all tied to the racism and prejudice that’s rampant within the GOP. While not all Republicans are racist, to deny that racism plays a big part within their party is ridiculous. And I can almost guarantee that if you rounded up all the conservatives who are both anti-immigration and don’t believe President Obama is an American, you’d find quite a lot of racist individuals within that group.
When you combine all of these traits you get Donald Trump, the perfect Republican presidential candidate.
Latest posts by Allen Clifton (see all)
- Trump Tweets One of the Most Absurd Things He’s Ever Claimed About Russia - February 21, 2018
- Dear Donald Trump: Yes, the Main Reason You Won is Because of Russia’s Help - February 20, 2018
- Fox News’ Smith Blasts Trump for Being Too Much of a Coward to Condemn Russia (Video) - February 19, 2018