Every month I write a (usually) fun article titled 10 Questions Every Liberal Should Ask Every Republican. Basically it’s just a monthly feature where I present ten questions I think liberals should present to Republicans and have them answer.
But in the midst of this conservative lovefest of Ted Nugent (a draft dodger and self-admitted pedophile) I was moved to write special edition of this article centered around the tens of millions of conservatives who support Ted Nugent – including the Republican candidate for governor of Texas, Greg Abbott.
I’ve been completely baffled at how someone who’s admitted to having sex with underaged girls still has the support of millions of conservatives who claim to represent “family values.” According to these people, consenting homosexual sex between two adults is an abomination, but a gun nut admitting to having sex with several underaged girls is perfectly acceptable.
Well, without further delay, let’s get to the questions.
1) Are you not bothered at all that a 33-year-old man wrote a song called Jailbait which professed his sexual desires for a 13-year-old girl?
2) If a liberal was caught using a commonly used Nazi slur against a Republican president, would you be okay with that?
3) Do you really believe Ted Nugent’s claim that he “got the parents’ permission” is an acceptable excuse for having sex with young girls?
4) What’s worse?
- Two consenting adults having sex, regardless of gender – or –
- A sexual predator preying on young girls
5) If Ted Nugent had admitted to having sex with young boys, not girls, would you still support him?
6) How can someone be considered “ultra-patriotic” when they urinated and defecated in their pants for a month to avoid fighting for their country in Vietnam?
7) Do “Christian values” mean having 5 illegitimate kids, one of which you had to have a court order before you’d pay child support?
8) Do you find it acceptable that Ted Nugent became the legal guardian of a 17-year-old girl when he was 30 just so he could legally have sex with her?
9) By your support of Ted Nugent, a self-admitted sexual predator, are you saying it’s okay to be a sexual predator as long as you advocate for the Second Amendment and hate President Obama?
10) If associating with someone who’s admitted to several sexual encounters with underaged girls; dodged the draft; became the legal guardian of a 17-year-old when he was 30 so he could have sex with her; released a song about his sexual desires toward a 13-year-old girl when he was 33; used Nazi slurs, called the former First Lady a “c*nt” and made a veiled threat against the president’s life, doesn’t disqualify a person (like Greg Abbott) from getting your vote…
Just what in the hell would?
Well, that will conclude this special edition of “10 Questions.” I hope you all enjoyed it and I hope everyone reading this will share it with as many conservatives as possible.
Because I believe these are questions that really need to be answered.