The premise is pretty simple. About once a month I write this feature with 10 new questions I believe liberals should present to their conservative counterparts to have them answer. The questions are generally fairly direct and simple.
Well, without further delay, let’s get to it!
1) If Obama’s “weakness” is what led Russia to send troops into Ukraine – what do you call Bush, considering we experienced the worst terrorist attack in our history, we had thirteen embassy attacks during his 8 years and in 2008 Russia sent troops into Georgia?
2) If businesses should be allowed to claim “religious freedom” when they decided to discriminate against homosexuals (as the vetoed Arizona bill would have allowed for) do you then support businesses claiming “religious freedom” to discriminate based on race? Considering religion has been an argument made in the past to discriminate based on race.
3) If a gubernatorial candidate campaigns with someone who’s a self-admitted sexual predator; draft dodger; wrote a song called Jailbait professing his sexual desires for a thirteen-year-old; and has made veiled threats on the president’s life, shouldn’t that be enough to deter you from voting for that candidate?
4) If more guns make us safer, and we have more guns than any other nation on the planet, why do we lead the world in gun violence?
5) If Republicans are “listening” to the American people then why aren’t universal background checks required on all gun purchases; isn’t immigration reform passed; was the government shut down; and gay marriage still illegal? Considering every stance the Republican party makes on these issues is in complete contrast to what the vast majority of Americans support.
6) If our deficits have drastically dropped in the last five years, how exactly has Obama drastically increased spending?
7) Millions of gay people had sex today, how did it impact your life?
8) If the rich are richer than ever before, and taxes are still at some of their lowest levels in years, how exactly is it Obama’s fault that wages are stagnant?
9) If being homosexual is a choice, and you weren’t born heterosexual, can you recall the moment you chose to be straight?
10) If countless hours of scientific study, research and data done by some of the brightest minds in the world doesn’t “prove anything,” why do you think a book that you can’t produce an original copy of does?
Alright, well that will conclude this edition of 10 Questions Every Liberal Should Ask Every Republican. I hope everyone who reads this takes these questions (and the other editions as well) and presents them to at least one conservative that they know. While I doubt you’ll get many answers, the answers they do come up with are often hilarious.
Latest posts by Allen Clifton (see all)
- Republican ex-congressman Joe Walsh: We Have a ‘Right to Attack’ Widow of Sgt. La David Johnson - October 24, 2017
- To Everyone Who Opposes Trump: Please Stop Asking This Question About His Supporters - October 23, 2017
- Trump Calls Sgt. Johnson’s Widow a Liar Within Minutes of Her Confirming He Disrespected Her Husband (Video) - October 23, 2017