Though I typically enjoy political debates, I flat-out refuse to deal with Donald Trump supporters. The moment someone tells me they support Trump and that he would make a great president, I instantly lose any respect I might have had for them.
In my opinion, you have to be a complete idiot to think Donald Trump should be president. Aside from essentially being a fascist, he’s a pathological liar and an idiot. I can’t help but laugh when his supporters say things like “I like him because he tells it how it is” – when the truth is nearly everything he says is a lie.
Trump supporters are easily some of the most misinformed and ridiculous people I’ve ever encountered.
So, I thought I’d do something I’ve done a few times before and come up with a list of 10 questions I would like Trump supporters to answer. Quite honestly, I think anybody who considers themselves a patriotic American should see how the supporters of this fascist might respond.
Let’s get to it.
1. Doesn’t it bother you that a non-partisan fact-checking site found only about 15 percent of what Donald Trump says to actually be true?
2. He’s suggested a national data registry for Muslims; possible ID cards for Muslims; monitoring mosques; and now wants an all-out ban on Muslims entering the United States. Do you realize all of that rhetoric is not only illegal (and unconstitutional) but it’s also very similar to what Hitler did to the Jews?
3. Are you aware that when Trump makes all these hostile and negative comments about Muslims, that’s exactly what ISIS and other terrorist groups want since it helps them with recruiting?
4. His tax plan has been ridiculed by numerous credible economists, most pointing out that it would add trillions to the debt. How exactly is that “fiscally responsible”?
5. How does it feel to support a candidate who mocked a war veteran and attacked the family of a fallen American hero?
6. Republicans claim to be the party of “Christian values.” Can you list five “Christian values” Trump frequently displays?
7. Considering he’s insulted Mexicans, women, Jews, African-Americans, Muslims, the Chinese, made up lies about 9/11, mocked war veterans, belittled the family of a fallen soldier, and made fun of the physical disabilities of a reporter – what would he have to do for you to finally stop supporting him?
8. Can you actually name a specific detail (aside from the link I provided earlier to the details of his flawed tax plan) as to how he plans to do any of the ridiculous things he’s saying he’s going to do (build a wall that Mexico will pay for, deport 11 million people, end all inner city gangs, keep Muslims out of the country, etc..)?
9. If he can’t handle a few tough questions from a reporter without going on Twitter to throw a hissy fit about them, what makes you think he can handle dealing with Russia, Iran and China?
10. There are over 3,000 Muslims serving in our military – how many do you think Trump would support monitoring; making register with a national database; or carry a special ID badge to identify their religion publicly?
Bonus question: Are you ok with his plan to not even let Muslim-American soldiers return home after serving? Since he wants to close the borders to all Muslims, this would make it impossible for a self-identifying Muslim member of our military to return home.
Alright, well that will wrap this up. While I’m sure not all Trump supporters will answer these questions, I’m certain the ones who try will provide some rather comical answers.
Latest posts by Allen Clifton (see all)
- Trump’s Rise Has Proven Once and For All That Most Republicans Aren’t Christians - October 15, 2017
- There’s a Somewhat Interesting Story Concerning Steve Bannon and Trump No One Noticed - October 14, 2017
- The First 5 Letters in Obamacare are Why Trump’s Desperately Trying to Sabotage the Law - October 14, 2017