Make no mistake about it, in less than a month since winning the 2016 presidential election, Donald Trump has already brought us closer to WWIII than we’ve been in half a century.
Am I saying WWIII is imminent? Of course not. But when someone who’s not even officially president yet is already doing completely incompetent things that could very well be the first steps toward a cataclysmic war, I don’t feel it’s wrong to say he’s already moved us closer to such an unimaginable event.
1. Russia got the president it wanted: The reason why Vladimir Putin wanted Trump as president is because he knows that our next president is the exact sort of insecure egomaniac that the Russian dictator can easily manipulate. Putin wants to rebuild the Soviet Union and he sees Trump as the type of president who’s the perfect puppet to help him make that happen. All Putin has to do is pretend to “play nice” with Trump hoping that he’ll lift sanctions that are crippling Russia’s economy, then that’ll give Putin not only unprecedented popularity within his country (which will allow him to be more ruthless than ever), but the financial ability to make Russia’s military stronger and more powerful than it’s been in decades. By the time we get rid of Trump, it’ll likely be too late.
Russia is already dangerous enough as it is. If Trump’s incompetence allows Putin to have the economic resources to help the sociopathic dictator strengthen the Russian military to levels not seen since the most terrifying days of the Cold War, the entire world’s in a lot of trouble.
2. His phone call to Pakistan could very well weaken our relationship with India: Most people really aren’t aware of how volatile the relationship between nuclear armed India and Pakistan is. These are two nations that generally don’t get along very well and could very well end life as we know it if they were to ever go to nuclear war with one another. Our president’s dealings with both nations must always be carefully planned out to avoid unnecessary conflict.
Meanwhile, Trump apparently made a phone call where he heaped ridiculously over-the-top praise on the leader of Pakistan like an absolute buffoon.
The last thing this country needs — especially right now — is to cause even more tension between Pakistan and India because our next president is absolutely unfit for the job for which he’s about to be sworn in.
3. His other phone call to the president of Taiwan: If possibly helping Putin rebuild the Soviet Union and potentially increasing tension between two nuclear-armed rivals wasn’t enough, apparently Trump felt the need to break a 40 year precedent of U.S. presidents not calling the leader of Taiwan to “show the Chinese” he’s not a pushover — or something.
Because, obviously, the best thing for the U.S. (and the world, for that matter) is to have a president who’s not only probably going to play right into Vladimir Putin’s hands, and might have potentially created even more tension between two nations with nuclear weapons — but then seemed to go out of his way to purposely tick off another nuclear power for no other reason than to stroke his own ego or potentially setup better conditions for his company to build luxury hotels in Taiwan.
He then went on a Twitter rant against China, because that’s what respected world leaders do.
Just to make sure everyone knows the score: The four nations I’ve discussed so far (Russia, China, Pakistan, India), they all have nuclear weapons.
I wanted to make sure to emphasize that Trump’s incompetence centers around nations that all have the nuclear arsenal to more or less end life as we know it.
4. Just by winning: The day Donald Trump won, that was the day the United States elected a man who promised to tear up a nuclear deal with Iran (a move that could have severe ramifications in the Middle East); is someone who’s literally being used in ISIS recruitment videos; frequently attacked our NATO allies during his campaign; advocated for torturing terrorists and killing their families; routinely said he’s in favor of committing blatant war crimes; often vilified one of our key allies in the Middle East, Saudi Arabia; and someone who once said more nations should have nuclear weapons.
In other words, someone who may instantly tick off one of the most powerful nations in the Middle East, who’s also literally a recruitment tool for terrorism, who’s also managed to alienate some of our closest allies… while advocating for more countries to become nuclear armed.
To summarize, in less than a month since being elected, Donald Trump is someone who’s:
- The exact puppet a nuclear-armed Russian dictator wanted leading this country.
- May have already laid the foundation for increased tension between nuclear powers India and Pakistan.
- Went out of his way to provoke nuclear-armed China.
- The exact man all of our enemies wanted to win this election.
Again, this is all stuff he’s done and he’s not even officially the president yet. The “countdown clock” to his four years in office (and hopefully only four years), hasn’t even begun.
If that doesn’t make you feel all “warm and fuzzy” on the inside, well, you’re not alone. So there’s that.
Latest posts by Allen Clifton (see all)
- Trump Calls Sgt. Johnson’s Widow a Liar Within Minutes of Her Confirming He Disrespected Her Husband (Video) - October 23, 2017
- John Kelly Has Disgraced Himself, this Country and Our Military - October 21, 2017
- New Disgusting Report Exposes Fox News as the ‘Harvey Weinstein’ of Cable News - October 21, 2017