Well, another clown has joined the circus as former Fox News contributor Ben Carson just officially announced that he’s running for president. Unlike Ted Cruz or Rand Paul, Carson wasn’t a sure bet to enter the race, but when he cut ties with Fox News a while back it was a good sign that he was seriously considering running.
But who are we kidding? Carson stands absolutely zero chance at becoming president. If the GOP selected Carson as their candidate, and Democrats picked a rock – we’d be swearing in our nation’s first inanimate object as Commander-in-Chief.
To show you just how cuckoo this guy is, I thought I’d list five quotes from the newly minted GOP candidate to prove why he’s too crazy to become president:
1. “You know Obamacare is really I think the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery. And it is in a way, it is slavery in a way, because it is making all of us subservient to the government, and it was never about health care. It was about control.” – 2013 at the Values Voter Summit
2. “Well, my thoughts are that marriage is between a man and a woman. It’s a well-established, fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality. It doesn’t matter what they are. They don’t get to change the definition.” – 2013 on Fox News’ Hannity
3. “There comes a time when people with values simply have to stand up. Think about Nazi Germany. Most of those people did not believe in what Hitler was doing. But did they speak up? Did they stand up for what they believe in? They did not, and you saw what happened.” – Carson comparing Democrats and those who voted for President Obama to Nazis.
4. “Because 9/11 is an isolated incident. Things that are isolated issues as opposed to things that fundamentally change the United Sates of America and shift power from the people to the government. That is a huge shift. You have to take a long-term look at something that fundamentally changes the power structure of America.” – Carson claiming that “Obamacare” is worse than 9/11
5. “A lot of people who go into prison straight, and when they come out they’re gay.” – CNN interview on March 4, 2015
I could have listed plenty more, but I think I’ve made my point. I’ll give him this much – he is unique in that he hasn’t been confined by any office to which he was elected, so his “crazy” has been shown off in its purest form.
Though like I said earlier, Carson stands absolutely no chance. Why he’s running I haven’t any idea, but there’s one thing that I can say for certain – he’s going to fit right in with these other GOP candidates. This ever-growing Republican field of presidential hopefuls is shaping up to be the most ridiculous grouping of individuals our nation has ever seen. Personally, I can’t wait to see some of these clowns actually start debating each other. Get the popcorn ready, we’re in for a long ride.
Latest posts by Allen Clifton (see all)
- John Kelly Has Disgraced Himself, this Country and Our Military - October 21, 2017
- New Disgusting Report Exposes Fox News as the ‘Harvey Weinstein’ of Cable News - October 21, 2017
- For the Second Time, Trump Accuses Family of Fallen Hero Sgt. La David Johnson of Lying - October 20, 2017