That’s it, I’ve had as much of this asshole as I can take. Alex Jones is a pathetic jackass, plain and simple. If he vanished into a sinkhole into the lowest depths of the bowels of this planet, I wouldn’t feel the least bit sad. In fact, I’d probably crack open a beer and light a sparkler.
This pile of crap is going around promoting the idea that the Boston Marathon bombing is some government conspiracy.
He’s saying that the bombing at the Boston Marathon has been conducted under a “false flag.” You see, the term false flag is a naval term from long ago where naval ships would fly flags not of their origin to avoid attack. They flew these “false flags” to cover up the truth about what kinds of ships they actually were.
But let me give you a little bit of background information on this parasite.
Alex Jones is a Libertarian, and founder of a radical right-wing website which I will not mention, because I refuse to give him any kind of free publicity.
You want to know what a whack job this guy is? Glenn Beck—yes Glenn Beck, has called this guy a “crazy person.” You heard that right, the man who wants to start a cult in Texas, thinks Alex Jones is insane. That should tell you enough, but I will continue …
Here’s a quick list of a few conspiracy theories perpetrated by Alex Jones:
- He believes 9/11 was a government conspiracy
- Feels a global “New World Order” exists to take over planetary control of—everyone
- Believes antidepressants are “suicide mass murder pills“
- Thinks the government is poisoning our drinking water (I would source this but the only sites I find are his, and I refuse to link his page)
- Claims an episode of Family Guy predicted the Boston Marathon bombing—though this has been quickly debunked due to the ridiculously edited clip he’s been using for his “evidence” *No, this is not satire*
- He believes the shootings in Colorado (movie theater), Arizona (Gabby Giffords) and Connecticut (Sandy Hook) were all planned by the government to strengthen the argument for stricter gun regulations
I’m going to stop there, though there are many more.
This guy is the worst form of scum. He thrives on fear, anger, paranoia and hate.
Oh, and he’s also a complete fraud. You see, using these conspiracy theories for “plots” he makes quite a lot of movies, and host a radio show—which make him a lot of money.
There aren’t enough vulgar words to describe my disdain for this pile of garbage.
I would encourage all who can to visit this psychopaths Facebook. Then when you get there, feel free to write a nice little message on his Wall telling him what a pile of trash you think he is.
Then again, calling Alex Jones a pile of trash, a sack of shit, a parasite, a scumbag, a human being—-is an insult to every single one of those things.