Before anyone says it, I know, there are far more than just two things that are absolutely terrifying about Donald Trump being this country’s “president.” As I’ve said many times before, no matter how many days he’s in office, it’s still surreal that there were enough people in this country stupid enough to think a clown and an obvious con artist like Trump should be “president.”
It’s not a coincidence that stats proved you could predict the likelihood of someone voting for Trump based upon intelligence — or should I say a lack of intelligence.
Still, of all the things about Trump that I find worrisome, these two sad realizations are especially terrifying:
- The world knows he’s a dishonest liar who’s full of crap, and an incompetent buffoon who has no idea what he’s doing, so no one believes anything he says — even when he makes threats.
- He’s incompetent and insecure enough to eventually follow through with one of these threats nobody takes seriously, simply out of spite to satisfy his own ego and “show them” — which could very well lead to WWIII.
You don’t need to be a mental health professional to know that the last person you want in charge of a world power in possession of enough nuclear weapons to end all life on this planet is an inept, emotionally-unstable narcissist with a fragile ego and a never-ending obsession to “prove” he’s not a weak, thin-skinned, immature dope with tiny hands.
Except that’s exactly who Trump is.
He’s someone who obsesses about those who he feels aren’t bowing down and showing him enough respect. Donald Trump’s such an idiot that he really does seem to think his fake “tough talking” b.s. Twitter rants about North Korea and China are a form of diplomacy. When, in truth, these childish rants are a daily embarrassment that ruins our credibility as world leader, threatens our national security, and makes it less likely that anyone is going to take us seriously.
But that’s what worries me.
At some point, Trump’s neurotic obsessions are going to get the best of him once he realizes everyone thinks he’s a joke and he’s going to do something drastic to “prove” he should be “feared and respected.”
People need to remember, Trump’s mindset is very much like your typical authoritarian dictator or organized crime boss. If those types of people don’t feel as if they’re getting the respect and/or fear they deserve, that’s when they feel an “example needs to be made.”
After years of criticizing the “weakness of Obama” — mostly because he doesn’t know what the hell he’s talking about — at some point Trump’s going to have to “prove he’s not weak.”
Because that’s what insecure egomaniacs do.
Only instead of drunkenly picking a fight in a bar to prove how “tough” he is — or acting out in some other immature way that’s common among wannabe “tough guys” who are really nothing more than delicate snowflakes constantly needing to reassure themselves that they’re not weak and pathetic — Donald Trump’s in a position where he could start a nuclear-fought third world war.
This is why, no matter how exhausting it might be, or how redundant pointing out his stupidity feels, it’s vital that, every single day, we’re all speaking out and fighting back against the biggest joke to ever be “elected president.”
Latest posts by Allen Clifton (see all)
- 10 Stats and Facts You Can Use to Educate (or Infuriate) Trumpsters - December 15, 2017
- Sanders Crashes and Burns When Asked Simple Question About Diversity of Trump Administration (Video) - December 14, 2017
- I’d Like to Address Mike Huckabee’s Laughable Insistence that Women Should Admire His Daughter (Video) - December 14, 2017