The fact that Tomi Lahren continues to find work is proof that the conservative media is willing to hire practically anyone just as long as they’re willing to say and do absolutely ridiculous things to pander to a gullible audience ignorant enough to believe them.
Case in point, Lahren blamed the idiotic “Tide Pod challenge” (where kids, mostly teenagers, have been eating Tide Pods) on liberals:
I know what you’re thinking, the Tide Pod Challenge couldn’t possibly be political, could it? Actually, yes it is. It’s just the latest symptom of a larger problem: the breakdown of the American family. It’s what happens when kids aren’t taught boundaries, respect, consequences, or logic.
The left, which dictates popular culture, brainwashes young people into believing they live in a world where 64 gender options are up for selection, everything is free, Beyonce is a god-queen, and eating detergent is funny! Americans, we are better than this!
This from a woman who supports Donald Trump, a man who:
- Is on his third marriage.
- Has five children from three different women.
- Has committed adultery at least twice.
- Was caught on tape bragging about sexual assault.
- Had an affair on his current wife, the First Lady, with an adult film star just after his youngest son was born — then paid her $130,000 to not talk about it before the election.
- According to his ex-wife, had almost nothing to do with his children until they were adults and could talk business.
Yet she wants to talk about the erosion of family values when she, as well as the party she supports, elected a scumbag like that?
And those are just a small sample of the family-oriented things he’s said and done that are awful. I didn’t get into his belittling of POWs, mocking a reporter with disabilities, defending white nationalists, calling a Gold Star widow a liar, or any of the other revolting things he’s said or done throughout his life and political career.
The absurd “Tide Pod challenge” has nothing to do with politics — nothing. It has to do with human nature and often our ability to want to “fit in” or be “viral” in some way, even if that means doing something incredibly stupid. Unfortunately, the Internet has a history of making 15-minute “celebrities” out of people willing to do really dumb things that go viral, and this is just another example of that.
For Tomi Lahren to have tried to turn this into a political slam on liberals is just proof that she’s every bit as stupid as anyone who’d consider eating a damn Tide Pod.
Watch her stupidity below via Fox News:
Latest posts by Allen Clifton (see all)
- French President’s Speech to Congress Was a Huge ‘Middle Finger’ to Donald Trump (Video) - April 26, 2018
- Karl Rove’s Advice to Donald Trump: Stop Acting Like You’re Guilty (Video) - April 23, 2018
- Top Fox News Legal Analyst: Comey’s Memos Weren’t Classified but are Damning for Trump if True (Video) - April 23, 2018