While there are many words and phrases we can use to describe Donald Trump, a “bumbling idiot who lacks any and all self-awareness” is a phrase that I think fits perfectly. I’ve joked several times before that he’s the only presidential candidate I can remember who I believe could start WWIII by accident because he’s simply too stupid to realize what he’s saying or doing half the time.
If you really want some great insight into what a moron he is, just follow him on Twitter.
Take for instance this tweet he sent out on Sunday after news broke that a GOP office in North Carolina had been firebombed and vandalized:
Animals representing Hillary Clinton and Dems in North Carolina just firebombed our office in Orange County because we are winning @NCGOP
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 16, 2016
Keep in mind that when he said this nobody had any idea who did this, or who they actually support for president (just because they’re apparently anti-Republican doesn’t mean they’re pro-Clinton), yet that didn’t stop Trump from sending that tweet out trying to politicize this attack.
But for the sake of argument, let’s say the person/people responsible for this do support Clinton. What Trump literally said in this tweet is that any and all lowlifes who support Hillary Clinton for president are “representing” her.
Okay, let’s go with that, shall we?
Well, then using his own “logic,” that also means that a lowlife like former Grand Wizard of the KKK David Duke, numerous white supremacist groups and neo-Nazis represent Donald Trump.
Furthermore, Trump’s then also represented and responsible for people like:
- Muslim and Latino students in Kansas who were attacked by someone declaring Trump would be our next president.
- Two men who said they were inspired by Trump savagely attacked a homeless Latino man.
- A supporter who was charged with assault after sucker-punching and stomping on an anti-Trump protester at a rally in Tuscon.
- A woman being charged with a hate crime for allegedly attacking two Muslims in Brooklyn.
- A man charged with aggravated harassment after threatening to assault an African American female.
- A man facing felony charges for issuing death threats against a woman and her family for posting on Facebook that Trump’s a racist.
- The neo-Nazi who blared a “hate is good” message at a social justice rally in Oregon.
- The people who murdered a couple’s dog because they support Hillary Clinton.
- The guy who punched a 69-year-old woman in the face at a rally in North Carolina.
The list goes on and on.
So, if that’s how Trump wants to play it, that’s fine. If Hillary Clinton is “represented” by every bottom-feeder who supports her (even though we still have no idea if the people who did this firebombing in North Carolina support Clinton), then Trump’s “represented” by every scumbag, criminal, racist, bigot and neo-Nazi who supports him.
That means every racist in the KKK, every neo-Nazi who still proudly wear swastikas out in public, and every vile, wretched human being who’s been inspired by his special brand of hate, paranoia and pandering to white nationalism — according to his own words — is representing Donald Trump.
Ultimately, in Trump’s sad attempt to attack Clinton with what happened in North Carolina, all he really did was prove how deplorable his supporters are and admit that they represent who he is and what type of campaign he’s running.
Latest posts by Allen Clifton (see all)
- NBA’s Gregg Popovich Rips Into ‘Soulless Coward’ Trump’s Disrespect for Slain Soldiers - October 16, 2017
- On Monday, Trump Continued His Appalling Pattern of Disrespect Toward Our Country and Military - October 16, 2017
- Fox News’ Latest Desperate Attack on Hillary Clinton Reaches a New Low - October 16, 2017