Newt Gingrich was once not only the leader and face of the Republican party, but in many ways he was the 90’s version of Donald Trump — a loud, pompous, pathologically lying male chauvinist hypocrite who thought he was God’s gift to the world.
By now most people have heard about Gingrich’s sad little hissy fit he threw during an interview with Fox News’ Megyn Kelly where he basically accused her, as well as the rest of the media, of being sex-obsessed because they continue to report on these women who’ve come forward accusing Trump of sexual assault.
It’s obvious we all must be living in some sort of alternate dimension when a womanizing adulterer has the gall to accuse others of being sexual degenerates or obsessed with sex.
Then again, this is the same hypocrite who led the charge against Bill Clinton for his affair with Monica Lewinsky at the exact same time he was having an affair on his wife with a much younger congressional aide.
Though I’d like to do a quick rundown of the type of person Newt Gingrich really is. He:
- Has been divorced twice.
- Is on his third marriage.
- Had at least two affairs.
- Cheated on his first wife (who was also his high school geometry teacher) while she was battling cancer.
- Married his second wife six months after divorcing his first.
- Then cheated on his second wife while she battled multiple sclerosis — during the same time that he was attacking Bill Clinton for his infidelity.
- Divorced his second wife because, according to her, she refused to allow him to have an “open marriage.”
- Married his third and current wife who’s 23 years younger than he is four months after his second divorce was finalized.
By the way, Gingrich also opposes same-sex marriage because he claims to support the “sanctity of marriage.”
Oh — and he became the first Speaker of the House ever to be punished by the House for ethics violations.
Yet, that’s the guy who likes to ride around on some sort of moral high-horse, judge the sexual lives of others, accuse the media of being obsessed with sex and claim he’s a defender of the sanctity of marriage?
The best comedic writers in the world couldn’t write a skit mocking the outrageous hypocrisy of someone like Newt Gingrich that would be any more comically ridiculous than the man himself.
When I hear this pile of human excrement speak, nowadays, it’s actually difficult for me to even get angry at the idiotic things he says because I really can’t take him seriously. Every time he flashes across my television all I see is someone who looks like the doll from Chucky grew up to become a 72-year-old womanizing failed presidential candidate who clings onto relevancy by latching onto whoever he feels can get him some attention.
But in many ways, especially in today’s GOP, he’s the perfect representation of what the party is. A walking contradiction of everything he claims to stand for, with rhetoric that’s built on propaganda and lies, accusing anyone and everyone of being exactly the type of scumbag he is.
It’s no wonder he and Donald Trump get along so well.
Latest posts by Allen Clifton (see all)
- GOP Senator Hammers Trump for Making the U.S. Look Weak with Call to Congratulate Putin (Video) - March 21, 2018
- Former RNC Chair Rips GOP for Not Publicly Condemning Trump’s Love of Russia (Video) - March 21, 2018
- CNN’s John King Slams Trump’s Spelling and Grammar: ‘Fails a Third-Grade Test’ (Video) - March 21, 2018