Kellyanne Conway is nothing more than a propagandist who blatantly sells lies and outright fabrications like some sort of PR spokesperson for a deranged cult. Much like Donald Trump, she often seems to ignore reality, making up whatever “facts” she feels like spewing at any given moment.
For instance, her interview Friday morning with CNN’s Chris Cuomo where she said a lot of really stupid things, though none more idiotic than her claim that Russia actually didn’t want Donald Trump elected because they’re scared of him.
No, I’m not kidding, she actually said that.
After Cuomo asked her how Trump’s helping the country take a stronger stance against Russia, that’s when she proved how absolutely delusional she is.
“He’s going to help because the Russians didn’t want him elected,” Conway said. She supported this stupidity by claiming that most of Trump’s policy stances are counterproductive to Russia’s best interests.
This is the sort of outright insanity that’s left me speechless more times than I can count since Trump launched his campaign. For her to say that Russia didn’t want Trump elected is preposterous.
There’s one man and one man alone who benefitted from this Russian cyber attack: Donald J. Trump.
- Has repeatedly praised the strength of Vladimir Putin.
- Defended Putin against allegations that he’s had political rivals and journalists killed.
- Refuses to say anything negative about Russia.
- Vladimir Putin has spoken highly of since being elected.
- Bashar al-Assad, Putin’s dictator buddy, has praised.
- Had a campaign manager abruptly resign after being busted with ties to pro-Russian groups.
- Had a former foreign policy advisor investigated by U.S. intelligence for ties to the Kremlin.
- Selected for his Secretary of State a CEO who was awarded a “friendship award” from Putin.
- Has attacked and criticized U.S. intelligence.
- Negatively spoke out against NATO and the U.N.
- Literally boasted about Putin’s “smart” response to President Obama’s sanctions against Russia for their cyber attack against us.
- Cited Putin’s comments against Obama, Clinton and Democrats on more than one occasion.
The list goes on and on.
It’s absolutely absurd for anyone to claim that the one person Russia didn’t want elected was the most pro-Russian presidential candidate in U.S. history — the only candidate who benefited from a coordinated cyber attack against his political opponent.
Unfortunately, this is the world in which we now live. Nearly half of this country chooses to live in some fantasy world where reality, facts and common sense cease to exist. A world where “facts” are whatever they feel like making up and “reality” is whatever delusions they want to laughably try to claim are true.
As I’ve said numerous times over the last few weeks, we cannot let this insanity become normal.
Watch her comments below via CNN (comments start around the 9:30 mark):
Latest posts by Allen Clifton (see all)
- NBA’s Gregg Popovich Rips Into ‘Soulless Coward’ Trump’s Disrespect for Slain Soldiers - October 16, 2017
- On Monday, Trump Continued His Appalling Pattern of Disrespect Toward Our Country and Military - October 16, 2017
- Fox News’ Latest Desperate Attack on Hillary Clinton Reaches a New Low - October 16, 2017