Welcome to the second installment of my weekly power rankings. The premise of this article is pretty simple. I take the worst conservatives of the previous week and rank them accordingly based on whatever nonsense they said or did.
Again, this isn’t based on everything every conservative said as that would be nearly impossible to follow. Typically these rankings will included more “mainstream” conservatives.
So let’s get started.
10. Andrea Tantaros: The Fox News host decided that she would prove that she doesn’t know what the heck she’s talking about by blaming President Obama for following the immigration law signed by George W. Bush in 2008. She also laughably tried to imply that the continued ISIS takeover in Iraq, the Russian invasion of Ukraine and the situation in Gaza are all due to President Obama’s policies.
9. Chris Christie: Even as bans on same-sex marriage continue to get overturned in nearly every state in which these laws are challenged, Christie still seems to believe that the battle over same-sex marriage “isn’t over.” Yes, it is – and his side lost.
8. Phil Gingrey: Here’s another Republican who seems to pull his “facts” out of thin air. He too decided to attack these immigrant children by claiming that some of them are carrying the Ebola virus. Which, admittedly, does sound terrifying until reality sets in. See, there’s never been a single case of the Ebola virus in the entire Western Hemisphere. He also tried to claim that many of these immigrant children are spreading viruses, even though the rate of vaccinated children in several of these Central American countries is higher than that of American children. Not only all of that, but he’s aligned with a group which opposes mandatory vaccines for American children.
7. Bob Frey: It seems the Minnesota Republican believes that AIDS is only spread through sodomy. Apparently this is his attempt to perpetuate the debunked, outdated and ridiculous belief that the AIDS virus is exclusive to homosexuality.
6. Ted Nugent: Another scumbag who could perpetually make this list. It seems the draft dodging self-admitted pedophile thinks that poor people need to stop whining and being “stupid.” Because, as he says it, “stupid is as stupid does.”
5. Michele Bachmann: She’s never really been a big fan of reality, and this past week was no different. She took the position that immigration is terrible because these immigrants are coming over here raping women and killing families in car accidents. She “proved” this by citing a whopping two instances of this supposedly happening.
4. Dick Cheney: He could probably be on this list every week just for being himself. He’s honestly one of the worst human beings on the planet. Well, this past week he stated his belief that our number one spending priority should be on defense before anything else. Basically, if there’s a choice between feeding thousands of homeless children or building a new military toy we don’t need, he thinks we should build the military toy.
3. Ron Paul: How out of touch with reality do you need to be to actually try to defend Russia following the downing of flight MH17? Well, that’s exactly what Paul did by suggesting that Russia couldn’t possibly have been behind the crash because “Putin is a little bit smarter than that.”
2. Alex Jones: He makes the list for the second week in a row, this time for claiming yet another “false flag” following downing of flight MH17. Because what would a horrific tragedy be without Jones claiming that it was a part of some giant global conspiracy?
1. Mississippi Republicans: A recent poll found that less than half of Republicans in Mississippi would support the United States if they were to fight the Confederacy again.
Alright, well that wraps up this week’s power rankings. Let me know if there are any other conservatives you think should have been added to the list.
Latest posts by Allen Clifton (see all)
- Fox News’ Smith Blasts Trump for Being Too Much of a Coward to Condemn Russia (Video) - February 19, 2018
- There’s Another Reason Trump Poses a Risk to Our National Security Which Few People are Discussing - February 19, 2018
- Trump’s Budget Steals From the Poor and Elderly to Make People Like Him Wealthier - February 18, 2018