Normally I probably wouldn’t write an article analyzing this garbage in any way. However, considering our current “president” pushes asinine (and completely unfounded) conspiracy theories on a regular basis, while also trusting con artists such as Alex Jones, I think it’s important to shed light on the bona fide insanity that’s helped fuel Donald Trump’s rise to the White House.
That being said, I wanted to bring attention to right-wing conspiracy theorist, and lunatic, Mark Taylor.
Here’s how Right Wing Watch describes him:
Meet Shakina Kami: the alter-ego of the self-described prophet Mark Taylor, who claims to have foreseen the Donald Trump presidency as early as 2011 and tells all in his new book, “The Trump Prophecies: The Astonishing True Story Of The Man Who Saw Tomorrow… And What He Says Is Coming Next.”
He also apparently views Trump as some prophet-like leader who’s going to build some sort of a Christian army against evil.
Yes, because I’m sure the Christian God would choose a vile, vulgar, thrice married adulterer with five children from three different women to be the leader of a Christian army.
The stupidity of these people is astounding.
Though that’s not even close to some of the craziest stuff Taylor believes — not even close.
For example, he believes the Freemasons and the Illuminati are using radio waves to alter the DNA of people to turn them against Trump:
I believe what happened on November 8 is the enemy has literally sent out a frequency and it agitated and took control, basically, of those who have their DNA turned over to the enemy. That’s what’s happening. The Illuminati, the Freemasons, all these people, their main goal is to change the DNA of man and they’re doing it through these frequencies.
Taylor also claims he’s getting “bombarded with emails” from people claiming the “enemy” is controlling individuals by their DNA, turning them against Trump.
Look, I get it, this guy is batcrap crazy. I’m not a medical professional, so that assessment is clearly just my opinion, but I don’t think you need a PhD to realize a guy who thinks radio waves are being used to alter the DNA of people to turn them against Trump is out of his damn mind.
The reason why I wanted to write about this guy is because, as outrageous as his ramblings are, they’re really not that much different than those of Alex Jones, a scumbag whom Trump’s not only done an interview with — but he praised his credibility.
Yes, Jones is the same guy who:
- Said Obama could’ve been using a weather weapon to create tornadoes in Oklahoma.
- Claims nearly every terrorist attack/mass shooting is a “false flag.”
- Said the Sandy Hook massacre was a hoax.
- Thinks 9/11 was an inside job.
- Claimed people have told him that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are literally demons who smell like sulfur.
- Claimed a Las Vegas shooting which left three people dead (including two police officers) was staged by the government as part of Harry Reid and Obama’s attempt to confiscate guns.
- Says the government is using chemicals in drinking water to turn people gay.
- Has said, repeatedly, that Michelle Obama is really a man.
And that’s just a small sampling of the absolutely insane things Jones has claimed throughout his career as a conspiracy con artist making millions of dollars.
Yet, not only has Jones’ audience grown over the years, but more and more Republican voters are viewing him as a “credible source of information.”
Sure, Taylor’s “radio waves to alter DNA” conspiracy sounds completely crazy — because it is. However, is that really any more ridiculous than believing the government is turning people gay through our drinking water, that Sandy Hook was a hoax, or that Obama and Clinton are literally demons?
I don’t think that it is.
Yet Alex Jones is someone who has claimed all of that — a man who Donald Trump believes is a credible source of information with an “amazing” reputation.
That’s utterly terrifying.
You can listen to Taylor’s comments below via Right Wing Watch:
Latest posts by Allen Clifton (see all)
- Even if Trump Didn’t Collude with Russia, There’s Another Major Reason He Should be Impeached - December 16, 2017
- Here are Some Numbers That Will Send Trump and His Hardcore Supporters into a Rage Spiral - December 15, 2017
- CNN’s Chris Cuomo Embarrasses Republican Congressman Trying to Slander Robert Mueller (Video) - December 15, 2017