If there’s one thing Donald Trump has proven, it’s that there’s really no low to which millions of Republicans won’t stoop to defend his deplorable and disgusting behavior. From degrading veterans, to admitting that he enjoys sexually assaulting women, Trump was absolutely right when he called his supporters mindless sheep who’ll support him no matter what.
Well, another new low has been reached following the release of a 1992 video where 46-year-old Trump saw a 10-year-old girl, then proceeded to brag that he was going to date her in 10 years.
Yet, despite another example where this man displayed that he’s most definitely a degenerate (I’m not even going to get into the creepy comments he’s made throughout the years about his own daughter, including agreeing that she’s a “nice piece of ass”), not surprisingly, his supporters have been quick to defend him.
So, since these folks seem okay with Trump’s growing list of sick sexual comments, I have a few questions I’d like them to answer.
1. What qualities might a 10-year-old possess that would lead a 46-year-old to brag about dating her in 10 years?
2. If you had a 10-year-old daughter and a random 46-year-old man told you he was going to date her in 10 years when she’s 20 and he’s 56, would you be okay with that?
3. Have you ever personally looked at a 10-year-old and thought to yourself, “Hmm, I might want to date them in 10 years”?
4. Considering he’s married two women who were both young enough to be his daughters at the time they wed (Maples is nearly 18 years younger while Melania is 24 years his junior), plus his rather creepy comments about his own daughter’s body, doesn’t that make this strange comment about a 10-year-old seem like a little more than just “locker room talk”?
5. If you claim this is an old video, therefore it proves how “desperate the media is to dig up something on Trump” and it’s “irrelevant,” tell me, what’s the statute of limitations when it comes to thinking that a 46-year-old man saying he’s going to date a 10-year-old in ten years is creepy as hell?
6. If a man thinking “future girlfriend material” when encountering a 10-year-old doesn’t turn you away from supporting a candidate, just what in the hell would?
7. While it’s legal, do you really not find anything kind of mentally wrong about a man who, at 56-years-old, would even think about pursuing a 20-year-old woman?
8. He said this in 1992 when his own daughter, Ivanka, was 11-years-old — you don’t find that remotely creepy? He was literally bragging about “dating” a female who, “in 10 years,” would be younger than his young daughter.
9. How many perverted comments does one man need to be linked to before you’ll admit that he’s a sexual deviant?
10. Most of you all labeled Bill Clinton a “predator” for having a consensual, adult relationship with Monica Lewinsky in the 90’s. What would you be saying right now if, instead of Trump saying this about a 10-year-old, Bill Clinton was caught on video saying the same thing?
Please, by all means, feel free to hit me up on Twitter or Facebook and let me know if you got any of these folks to actually answer these questions because I am dying to see what ridiculous excuses they come up with to defend him this time.