Perhaps you’ve heard about the east Texas town which paid Ted Nugent $16,000 to not play at their town’s Fourth of July festival. The town is called Longview and I can assure you that it’s not in a “liberal” part of Texas.
Well, Nugent fired back at the town’s mayor Jay Dean, calling him a racist. Oh, and let’s not forget the fact that Jay Dean is white.
So Nugent is accusing a white mayor of being racist against him. Nugent is claiming that this mayor is being racist toward him because his band “performs mostly African-American influenced music.”
Yes, that’s Ted Nugent honestly claiming that he was told to stay away by the white mayor of Longview, Texas because his band plays mostly African-American inspired music.
Now I haven’t heard a lot of Nugent’s music (thank God), but the little I have suffered though was not what I would call “influenced” by African-American music. Especially the disgusting song he wrote about his sexual desires for extremely young girls.
Ted Nugent is just a disgusting human being. He:
- Is a self-admited pedophile.
- Defecated in his pants to avoid going to Vietnam.
- Adopted a 17-year-old so he could legally have sex with her.
- Is openly racist.
- Called Hillary Clinton a c*nt.
- Made a veiled threat against the president’s life.
- Uses Nazi slurs.
And that’s just a few of the things we know for a fact. Just imagine what we don’t know? Wow.
Anyone, no matter if you’re liberal or conservative, should be ashamed of themselves for supporting someone like Nugent. He represents the lowest level of human existence.
I applaud Mayor Dean for taking a stand and saying he didn’t want the filth of Ted Nugent to pollute his town’s Fourth of July celebration. It was something Greg Abbott didn’t have the courage to do.
Latest posts by Allen Clifton (see all)
- Trey Gowdy Rips Trump on Fox News: If You’re Innocent, Stop Acting Like You’re Guilty (Video) - March 18, 2018
- Trump Laughably Forced Staffers to Sign Unconstitutional Non-Disclosure Agreements - March 18, 2018
- Rick Wilson Excoriates Trump Supporter: ‘Don’t You Dare Talk About Respect’ (Video) - March 17, 2018