A couple months back I did the first ever Tuesday’s Republican Troll Roundup. I had intended for this article to be a weekly feature that gives a little insight to some of the sheer stupidity I encounter in this business. Well, I got a little busy and unfortunately had to shelve the idea.
But good news, it’s back — and it will be a weekly feature every Tuesday!
How it works is pretty simple. I’m going to take the top three articles from the previous week, link them and post the five most idiotic “troll” comments I ran across on Forward Progressives and my Facebook page Right Off A Cliff.
I’ll do my best to stay away from the absolutely absurd (though I’m sure after you read these you’ll be shocked that these weren’t the most absurd statements I read) and just try and post the very best ones I just happened to run across.
Alright, here we go!
George W. Bush:
- Dred Scott/Fugitive Slave Act also were law of the land. Deal with it, abolitionists! Forward!
- Republicans have been giving Obama what he wants for 5 years. If there was a budget in place, one that even the D’s could vote for, there’d be no shutdown, there’d be no debt ceiling talk, and there’d be no rule by crisis mentality.
- It really has nothing to do with him being black. If it were a white man pulling the shit he has been doing in office, they would rightfully be just as angry.
- I don’t remember Bush ever blaming Clinton the way Obama continually blamed Bush.
The GOP Hatred of Obama:
- You want racisim all need to listen to is Sharpton, Jackson and rev. Wright the peace preacher Obama learned from.
- He can read nicely from TelePrompTer but without it he is a bumbling idiot worst than Bush.
- If you’re talking about Hillary I question the use of the term woman. Obviously her complete mishandling and LIES about Benghazi plus her famous “What does it matter” rant have not sunk in with you.
- I hate the idea that every time some one does not agree or criticizes Obama, you people bring on ‘the RACIST’ issue… It seems to me that you people are the racist…. you must have a thing against a white person thinking for themselves.
- Go live in Cuba if you love socialism.
- Oh please stop crying. I don’t want to hear about you loss for 2 weeks. What ever happened to saving for a rainy day, or a business plan that takes into account a disaster or shutdown.
- I’ve been thinking this ever since I started reading the article. If folks couldn’t see this coming, they’re retarded, and if they didn’t plan for it, they’re short sighted and foolhardy. You’re absolutely right: if two weeks put you under, it’s your own fault.
- Poor lady she looks so sad are we suppose to be convinced that spending our next generation’s lives away is somehow worth these people’s ‘government jobs’.
- So you own a business and you don’t have a financial safety net to protect you for two weeks of light business? Doesn’t sound like much of a business.
- Really,,your life is destroyed because of 2 weeks of slow business, Sounds like you have a crappy business plan to start with. If you can’t survive a couple of weeks without a paycheck you have bigger problems. What if it rained for those 2 weeks and there was no tourism? Did the politics behind the shut down suck…yes. But it sounds like a VERY small minority of people are using it as an excuse for bad financial planning on their part. Start taking responsibility for your own life and stop blaming the gov’t or waiting for them to take care of things for you!
I’m going to go ahead and wrap it up there for this week.
I do hope this weekly feature will go to show many of you just how much misinformation is out there and display the total ignorance that encompasses much of the Republican party.
Because trust me, while these comments are pretty disgusting, they represent only a small fraction of the ignorance I ran across this past week when looking over the comments posted by conservatives on a few of my articles.
Latest posts by Allen Clifton (see all)
- Former RNC Chair Rips GOP for Not Publicly Condemning Trump’s Love of Russia (Video) - March 21, 2018
- CNN’s John King Slams Trump’s Spelling and Grammar: ‘Fails a Third-Grade Test’ (Video) - March 21, 2018
- Jake Tapper Hilariously Mocks Trump’s New ‘Deep State Conspiracy’ Lawyer (Video) - March 19, 2018