This weekly feature is a lighthearted piece that aims to showcase some of the absolute stupidity I encounter on a daily basis. While I hope it provides a few laughs at some the sheer ignorance behind the comments posted, I also hope it opens a few eyes to just how radical some Republicans really can be.
How it works is pretty simple. I’m going to take the top three articles from the previous week, link them and post the five most idiotic “troll” comments I ran across on Forward Progressives and my Facebook page Right Off A Cliff.
I’ll do my best to stay away from the absolutely absurd (though I’m sure after you read these you’ll be shocked that these weren’t the most absurd statements I read) and just try and post the very best ones I just happened to run across.
Sarah Palin proves once again she’s a deplorable human being
- She wasn’t laughing at that, she was responding to the way it played out.. “the comment” … but the whole thing was rigged! even if it wasn’t why didn’t he help her … he didn’t do anything.. if it were real.. he would have reacted much differently.
- And OBAMA is doing better? this is the type of people that are on welfare and sit and wait for a handout! get off my computer …I’m paying for you to be here and watch you post this crap?
- This woman lives in California. Why was she at the WH standing behind Obama? She is a known diabetic that has had an insulin pump since 2005. Diabetic pregnancies have the potential for difficulties. Why would anyone have her stand outside with nearby medical available. She did not faint. Her blood sugar was probably changing & the insulin pump adjusted it. IMO, she should not have been there. What was the point?
- Why was a diabetic pregnant women standing anyway. Stupid is as stupid does.
- LMAO….that was hilarious! I hadn’t read anything about this “Heroic” act until this article so I had to Google the video. Talk about a staged incident. The news camera was already focused on her. Had her center screen while the President was off to the left of screen giving his speech. Standing directly behind the President where he couldn’t see her. On cue in the middle of a sentence using a keyword “Ones Illness” he turns completely around to her reaching out his arm to hold her up at which time she just happens to start collapsing. Then notice the people around her do nothing while help comes from the back. Not even the Secret Service stepped in to assist in a situation of unknown conditions in which the President is involved in. Then the humorous comment and then the long awkward pause of him just standing in front of the podium waiting for the applause. How about her Tweet afterwards “I’m ok world- just got a little lightheaded.Thanks, @BarackObama for catching me! And good thing this pregnant diabetic is pregnant 🙂 ” I guess it would be a good thing to be pregnant if you’re going to call yourself a “pregnant diabetic”. Otherwise you would have to call yourself just “diabetic”. We can see you are pregnant but why would one have to announce they are diabetic? How uncommon is it for someone to just blurt out that their diabetic much less saying ” Good thing I’m a pregnant diabetic”. If it wasn’t staged then Obviously she’s not taking care of herself if she let her condition get to the point where she would faint and endanger herself and her unborn. She’s one of those that needs the government to step in and take care of her. But of course the focus is Palin mocking her. Well I’d mock her too for taking part of such a staged event.
Elizabeth Warren smacks down Republicans for their incredibly outdated views on women’s rights
- Why must I agree with and embrace same sex marriage? Does any law require that of me? Does our Constitution now suddenly protect same sex marriage such that my belief against its approval must be suppressed as a shameful position against the rights of mankind?
- It will never be outdated to save an unborn childs’ life.
- Maybe they are just tired of a country that promotes vice over virtue?
- If, along with every other citizen, I share First Amendment rights including the free exercise of religion and freedom of expression, why must I mute or curtail my beliefs when voicing or voting on views of public policy? Why does a non-believer have greater rights simply because his or her position is void of any basis of faith?
- Funny the year 1913 is mentioned, because I’d like to see America’s monetary system returned to what it was the year before, in 1912…..before democrat President Woodrow Wilson signed control of America’s monetary system over to a privately and internationally owned banking cartel, known as the Federal Reserve.
Bill Clinton calls out blatant Republican hypocrisy over “Obamacare”
- Are you SERIOUS? Attacking Billy Boy aobut his blow jobs in the white house have nothing to do with the disaster that Obamacare is.
- First off Bill Clinton isn’t an IT professional and he shouldn’t open his mouth on how bad that .gov website is or isn’t in terms of the technical problems its having and its total failure to deliver so far.
- You would actually believe Bill Clinton????
- How many people still ACTUALLY believe the republican/democrat bullshit?
- Bill would never lie! Right Monica?
And that will wrap it up for this week. Hopefully this gives a little insight to the ridiculousness myself and others in this “business” deal with nearly every day.
Also I hope this weekly column energizes liberals by showcasing the level of stupidity and insanity we’re currently up against. It’s vital that every single election we make sure we’re getting out and voting!
See you folks next week.
Latest posts by Allen Clifton (see all)
- New Disgusting Report Exposes Fox News as the ‘Harvey Weinstein’ of Cable News - October 21, 2017
- For the Second Time, Trump Accuses Family of Fallen Hero Sgt. La David Johnson of Lying - October 20, 2017
- Trump-Loving Former Sheriff David Clarke Uses Sandy Hook to Make Fun of Obama - October 20, 2017