To say that Donald Trump’s rise to the top of the Republican presidential ladder has been rather controversial would be a vast understatement. Not only is he loathed by most Democrats, but even the Republican party is trying to do whatever it can to prevent him from becoming their nominee. Apparently, even if that means pushing the nomination process all the way to their convention, “stealing” it from Trump and risking an all-out revolt within the party. Donald Trump’s rhetoric has been so radical that even other countries are terrified at the thought that he could possibly become our next president.
It’s still difficult for me to wrap my mind around the fact that so many people fail to see just how full of crap he is. Every single time someone tells me they’re a Trump supporter, I can’t help but think I’m dealing with one of the dumbest people I’ll ever encounter – in my life.
So, to have a little bit of fun with the rather terrifying thought that Trump has become a legitimate presidential candidate, I thought I’d put together a quick quiz, “Who said it: Donald Trump or a terrorist?”
For the terrorists, I’m sticking with two domestic terrorists: The “Unabomber” Ted Kaczynski and Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh.
Alright, let’s get started.
1. “I think the big problem this country has is being politically correct. I’ve been challenged by so many people, and I don’t frankly have time for total political correctness. And to be honest with you, this country doesn’t have time either.”
2. “Politicians are further eroding the American Dream by passing laws which are supposed to be a quick fix, when all they are really designed for is to get the official reelected.”
3. “Those who are most sensitive about politically incorrect terminology are not the average black ghetto-dweller, Asian immigrant, abused woman or disabled person, but a minority of activists, many of whom do not even belong to any oppressed group but come from privileged strata of society.”
4. “The world is a horrible place. Lions kill for food, but people kill for sport. People try to kill you mentally, especially if you are on top. We all have friends that want everything we have. They want our money, our business, house, car, wife and dog. Those are our friends. Our enemies are even worse! You have to protect yourself in life.”
5. “As for our constitutional rights, consider for example that of freedom of the press. We certainly don’t mean to knock that right; it is a very important tool for limiting concentration of political power and for keeping those who do have political power in line by publicly exposing any misbehavior on their part. But freedom of the press is of very little use to the average citizen as an individual. The mass media are mostly under the control of large organizations that are integrated into the system.”
6. “America is in serious decline. We have no proverbial tea to dump; should we instead sink a ship full of Japanese imports?”
7. “Taxes are a joke. Regardless of what a political candidate promises, they will increase. More taxes are always the answer to government mismanagement. They mess up. We suffer. Taxes are reaching cataclysmic levels, with no slowdown in sight.”
8. “During the first half of the 20th century leftism could have been practically identified with socialism. Today the movement is fragmented and it is not clear who can properly be called a leftist. When we speak of leftists in this article we have in mind mainly socialists, collectivists, politically correct types, feminists, gay and disability activists, animal rights activists and the like.”
9. “One thing I’ve learned about the press is that they’re always hungry for a good story, and the more sensational the better.”
10. “By discrediting me personally, they hope to discredit my political ideas.”
Alright, folks. Think you know who said what? Well, let’s find out:
Latest posts by Allen Clifton (see all)
- Rick Wilson Excoriates Trump Supporter: ‘Don’t You Dare Talk About Respect’ (Video) - March 17, 2018
- Everything Facebook’s Doing to Combat Fake News is Only Making the Problem Worse - March 16, 2018
- Fox News’ The Five Advocates Committing War Crimes, Denies Waterboarding is Torture (Video) - March 15, 2018